« Home | Sir Odin Von Hamburglar » | Ready, Set, Blog!!! »

Congratulations to Matt and Kara Wilding

May 13, 2006 was a neighborhood reunion at the Holiday Inn. I saw and was introduced to many families, couples that use to live in my neighborhood while growing up. I met up with Bob and Jill Nicolson, whom were a second family for me while growing up. We talked and reminisced about my past with their family. I remember spending days on end with them at their cottage on Lake Superior. Erin and I would dress up and put way too much makeup on just to walk to the end of their dock to see if would get anyone’s attention. What fun times.

Matt and Kara had a short ceremony at the Holiday Inn by the waterfront. Matt wore a white tux and Kara wore a simple white lacy wedding dress. They make a cute couple. They had black and blue pens that had their names on them which were very interesting. The centerpieces were simple but were truly unique. They had a square vase with white roses in it and a small glow stick in the water.


They only downfall of the evening was one of the bartenders. She was probably 70 years old and hardly got any of the drink orders correct. Heather tried to get Jeremy a drink...she ordered Bud Light....she got Budweizer. Chrissy tried to get Jeremy a drink...she ordered Bud Light...she got Budweizer. Jeremy ordered his own drink and after being asked for ID she repeated "Bud Light?" and handed him a Budweizer. I never thought, if we asked for a Budweizer, would we have gotten a Bud Light? Hmmm...

All in all, it was a fun evening with my family and friends. We took a couple of family photos so I’ll upload a couple of them when I get a chance.

And when Jeremy showed her his ID, she asked him how old he was. The driver's license's have changed since when she was issued hers and probably doesn't know how to read it!

Post a Comment