« Home | Happy 27th Birthday Bryan! » | It's not a Westie... » | David & Mara Stadnik - The Whole Story » | David & Mara Stadnik » | The Past Month... » | Phase I: Completed & Passed » | Goodbye SSMIC » | This One's For Jeannette » | Random Prize Winner!!!! » | 24 - 20 For The Steelers! »

Part 3,764,849 of 3,764, 849: Completed

I finally wrote my psychology test today, so hopefully I won’t be declared as crazy! It didn’t take long (about 1 hour) to take the test and I should find out by the end of the week if I’m crazy or not. Since the end of November 2006, I’ve been filling out applications, questionnaires, and references; getting high school and college transcripts; meeting with Inspectors; and doing testing. All for what? A job with the Sault Ste. Marie Police Station. I’ve been given another start date of March 12, 2007, since they wouldn’t let me start until I took this test.

My job description will basically be doing the back log of events (typing the events from the day; the officers record their events and I listen and type them) and doing 9-1-1 dispatch. The pay is great and the job is only part-time, and there is a likely chance of moving around.

Wish me luck!

Good Luck! I need some luck too. Leon's boss is moving to Halifax and he needs to find a new job a.s.a.p. Of course half the city is also being laid off with all the mill closures.

Job searching sucks!!!

That sucks. Good Luck to you guys! Hope you find something soon.

Post a Comment