« Home | Random Prize Winner!!!! » | 24 - 20 For The Steelers! » | VOTE FOR ODIN » | GIS Day!!! » | Cleveland Rocks! » | JOKE: » | Second Annual Halloween Bash » | Toronto, Cyndi and The Facts of Life » | Odin…When Will You Ever Learn » | Vacation Plans 2006 - 2007 »

This One's For Jeannette

I saw this and thought that you would like to see it. :)

I just wish that the leotards that gave you permiwedggies were back in style!

OH MY GOD!! You rock Lisa Turtle, Kelly Kapowski and Jessie Spano. I'm totally motivated now!

Is it terrible that I was singing along from the start? How does this crap stick in your head?!

I was totally singing this...I also found the short video of Screech, Zack, and Slater singing in Screech's living room. Bop, Bop, Bop. Bop, Bop, Bop sherann...

I also knew the words.... I hate to admit it but I still like the song.... :)

Song???...I think I'll make the same video wearing somewhat similar leotards! Who else wants to join me??? I'm Kelly!!!

Oh my god that would be hilarious! I don't think I'd be able to stop laughing long enough to do it though.

Post a Comment