« Home | GIS Day!!! » | Cleveland Rocks! » | JOKE: » | Second Annual Halloween Bash » | Toronto, Cyndi and The Facts of Life » | Odin…When Will You Ever Learn » | Vacation Plans 2006 - 2007 » | My Soon To Be New iMac » | The Amazing Spider-Man » | Site Update »

VOTE FOR ODIN

Jeremy and I have entered Odin in a contest on the Cross Fire Digital website. The pet that gets the most votes gets a photo shoot with their pet with Cross Fire Digital and second place is $50 Gift Certificate to Yips. We submitted a picture of Odin playing with Skeezie (his "pink dog" toy).

Vote for him daily!!!

I actually saw him on there yesterday before reading your blog.

Um... just a question here, why don't you get either Brian or myself to do the photo shoot for Odin?

I plan on getting into "pet photography" but very slowly, just because it's fun.

Also, those sites are horrible, ewwww (but that's me being biased ;))

Actually, it really wasn't the photo shoot that I wanted to win. It was the $50 Yips gift certificate. Odin's food is expensive and it would help. The photo shoot would be fun too though.

More votes from Odin... Jes and I voted from home. The site doesn't work in Mac/Firefox so I had to get Safari kicking in to get it to work. It barely works in Windows/Firefox -- I won't say anything more (although they are promoting "web development" EEKS).

Anyway, to anyone wanting puppy pics or heck web development let me know ;)

Did you photoshop his eyes? He looks like he's got terminator eyes.

Elizabeth...It's a picture from when he was only a couple months old. All Boxers (not sure if it happens with other breeds) have blue eyes when they are born, then they turn to brown.

Post a Comment