« Home | Project 2007 = MAVERICK » | New Look » | Happy Birthday! » | Goodbye Snoopy! » | GO HOUNDS! » | Take Me Out To The Ball Game.... » | Happy Birthday! » | The Sartor Family Reunion 2006 » | I'm Free!!! » | Mr. & Mrs. Bryan O'Toole »

Site Update

I finally decided that I would post a picture of myself instead of seeing that "Missing Picture" icon. So...here it is. I took it from Jes' site from Carrie and James' wedding on Saturday. Hopefully she (or Curt) won't mind.

I think you need to ask Tony as well because you're technically stealing from 3 people now.

1. my camera
2. Jes's site
3. Tony took the picture (I think)

Now I'm not sure the legalities of all of it combined but you're still a thief ;)

Aww you look just like you did in highschool. Except your hair is darker and you look like an adult...

;)

You are both beautiful.

It was a nice picture, I figured you'd take it. Take all the pictures off the site that you want, I dont care at all.

GIVE ME A DAMN PHOTOGRAPHER CREDIT!!!
I even did that with manual focus... maybe I should quit the bank and start a family band.... I mean become a photographer

Post a Comment