« Home | Take Me Out To The Ball Game.... » | Happy Birthday! » | The Sartor Family Reunion 2006 » | I'm Free!!! » | Mr. & Mrs. Bryan O'Toole » | 1 Year Together » | Keith Urban Concert » | Camping at Lafoe Creek » | An Odin Update... » | Happy Canada Day at Snowshoe Camp »

GO HOUNDS!

The snow is coming, which means hockey season is right around the corner. The 2006 season of OHL hockey begins in early October. The home games of the season will be held in the new Steelback Sports & Entertainment Centre.

How would you like to attend the first game of the Soo Greyhounds against the Sudbury Wolves on October 11, 2006? This game will most likely be very busy as it will be the first home game of the season. Ticket sales for this game go on sale September 18th to the general public. I have access to as many tickets as people need through someone I work with. Tickets are $15.50 (adult), $12.50 (senior) and $9.00 (child) each. Let me know how many you would like and get me the money ASAP. You will have your ticket(s) before the general public is sold tickets.

Bring extra money to the game to purchase “Chuck-A-Puck” to help a local Ringette team.

And where be these seats located... then again it's not like I know the freaking layout of the new place or anything... hmmm....

I don't know where they are going to be, but I do know that they will be together.

Oh hockey season. Another season for the Ottawa Senators to trash everyone on the way to the cup only to screw it up right at the end. So very depressing.

:(

I think we're in, but you might want to confirm with Jes.

Yes we're in, we'll take 2 if you don't mind :)

I'll order those tickets for you guys. I think Anthony, Jeannette, Jeremy, Heather, Bryan, and Chrissy will be going as well. It should be a lot of fun. Two tickets will be $31.00.

I might be out now if Mr. Cheater at Golf Bryan is going to be there.

I had no real competition at the golf tourney.

I kept the score for both of the teams... I guess that means that I cheated for him, my Honey!

Bryan them sounds like fighting words... Hank and I will take you up on that "challenge". You'll probably have to pay for your round and we'll use our free rounds won with our longest drive and closest to the pin prizes.

Post a Comment