« Home | Keith Urban Concert » | Camping at Lafoe Creek » | An Odin Update... » | Happy Canada Day at Snowshoe Camp » | Caramel Latte Deluxe or Diet Coke? » | 15.6 LBS and Climbing » | First Time For Everything » | Happy Father's Day Dad!Hope you catch lots of fish... » | Happy Birthday to Us! » | Ode to Cedar Point »

1 Year Together

I just thought that everyone would like to know that today Jeremy and I have been together for 1 year. It feels much longer than that, but I'm assuming that that's only because we live together.

We are not really spending the day together. We are both at work all day. Tonight, I have to help Heather with wedding stuff and Jeremy has a birthday party for his cousin to go to. We've decided to forgo the present buying, but instead to buy something together for the house.

I would post a picture, but I just realized that I don't have a current one. I'll take one this evening and post it tomorrow.

**Update: The picture is from Heather & Bryan's wedding, but it's the most current picture I have.

Happy Anniversary!

Happy Anniversary!

Yay for Jeremy! You are a super catch.
xo

Post a Comment