« Home | Ode to Cedar Point » | Did You Know??? » | Super Mario Bros. » | Wedding Showers Bring May Flowers » | "The Break-Up" » | Puppy Day... » | The Roller Coaster Capital of the World!!! » | Thunder Boomer Coutu » | Movin' On Up » | Congratulations to Matt and Kara Wilding »

Happy Birthday to Us!

Today, Jeremy and I hosted a house-warming/birthday party for Heather, Chrissy and I. It was a lot of fun. The weather was great, the pool was lagoon blue, the food was tasty and the drinks were cold. Everyone had a fun time.

Jeremy bought me a new bike. I haven't had one since mine was stolen in 8th grade. I haven't been able to use it yet, but I'm hoping that I can ride it to work this weekend or be able to take Odin for a run while I ride.



Chrissy bought me a necklace and Heather bought me a swim float for the pool as well as a Home Depot gift certificate. My parents gave me money in which I used to enhance my DVD collection. I bought "The O.C. Season 1" as well as "Grey's Anatomy Season 1". I do have to mention that Heather finally received her Boomer Blanket from Bryan. Bryan and I have been lying and scheming since Christmas about this blanket...as well as she is also going to be going to see Keith Urban with us on July 14th.

Jeannette made me (and Heather and Chrissy) a cake. Anthony and Jeannette cut the cake in half and put jam in the middle of it. It also had white frosting with sprinkles. It was very moist and lasted through the night...we can't say the same for the cake that I bought, which melted in a matter of minutes of being out of the freezer (I'm not even kidding).

I just realized that I didn't take any pictures that day. Bryan did so I'll have to get them from him before I post any pictures. Sorry.

Do you have an inground pool or above ground? We are thinking about putting an above ground one in next year.

Inground...10 feet by 20 feet. It's a lot of work with cleaning and making sure the chemical levels are where they are suppose to be...but still fun.

As much as I'd like one, an inground is a no-go for us as there is an easement containing old buried sewer pipes running right through the middle of our property. So we are looking at a 12x24 AG pool. It's only 52" deep but it's better than a sprinkler!

Post a Comment