« Home | The Roller Coaster Capital of the World!!! » | Thunder Boomer Coutu » | Movin' On Up » | Congratulations to Matt and Kara Wilding » | Sir Odin Von Hamburglar » | Ready, Set, Blog!!! »

Puppy Day...

Was Friday!!! That’s right; Jeremy and I were able to pick up Odin on Friday. We have decided that Friday May 26th is Puppy Day.

As soon as we walked in the door, Odin walked right to his kennel and lay down.

Jeremy and I thought that we would be lucky and hopefully he will be sleeping all the time in his new kennel. But we were both wrong…the first night we hardly slept. Odin continuously cried and whined and got us up at 5:00 AM.

On Saturday night, he seemed a little better. He didn’t cry/whine as much but he got us up at around 7:00 AM. Last night, however, he started to cry, whine and howl at around 11:00 PM and carried on for about 20 minutes or so…then he was fine. He did however wake us up early, but Jeremy took him outside and dealt with him.

He’s been very good with the adjustment to our house. He’s become a little bit aggressive, but I think it’s because he hasn’t been getting enough exercise outside.

He is scheduled to see the vet at Northland Animal Clinic tomorrow to check for worms because we found out that one of his litter mates has them. I haven’t noticed anything different with him, but then again, I’ve only had him a couple of days. I’ll give an update when I hear from the vet.

Odin sleeping on his blanket in the living room at about 5:15 AM after getting me up at 5:00 AM…

Odin with a cookie in his mouth...he didn't seem too interested in it.

I thought he wanted the chicken cookie put in his mouth while he was sleeping...i guess maybe I shouldn't have done that, hehe
he's still the cutest thing ever

While Odin is at the vet, he should visit with my poor kitty. Our "freak" cat is getting declawed AGAIN.

Before I left for work this morning, I put a t-shirt that I wore to bed in his kennel with Odin and he didn't whine, cry or howl while I was leaving for work. Jeremy went home at lunch to check on Odin and he was completely fine. I hope we'll be able to sleep tonight. :0)

What a cutie! We were at a festival here in Thunder Bay yesterday and saw two gorgeous boxer pups. I'd love to get one, but you know allergies kind of get in the way.

I Brought Odin to the vet yesterday...no worms!!! He did get his first vaccination shots.

He has been up since 3:30 AM which means, I've been up since 3:30 AM. I can't wait until he's kennel trainned!!!!

I feel for you. Parenting is very exhausting ;)

I guess I was wrong...AGAIN! Odin does have worms. They should up last night at around 3:30 AM. Apparently they showed up because of the de-worming medicine we gave him. The medicine paralyzes the worms so that the dog can pass them. He will be better in a couple of days.

Post a Comment