« Home | Happy Father's Day Dad!Hope you catch lots of fish... » | Happy Birthday to Us! » | Ode to Cedar Point » | Did You Know??? » | Super Mario Bros. » | Wedding Showers Bring May Flowers » | "The Break-Up" » | Puppy Day... » | The Roller Coaster Capital of the World!!! » | Thunder Boomer Coutu »

First Time For Everything

Anna (Jeremy's Mom) bought Odin some cookies while out west. They are not regular cookies, but they have been dipped into white chocolate (especially made for dogs). We decided to give one to him on Sunday. He really enjoyed the white chocolate part of the cookie, but I think that the cookie part was a little bit too big for him so it took him awhile to get through it.

Jeremy and I took Odin for his very first walk last night. We walked around the block. He got really distracted while on the walk. He would run to the end of the leash, then sit and look around, we would catch up and walk past him. He then just would sit there and look around; we had to keep calling him to come. When we got to our driveway, he sat down and refused to move. I'm hoping that it was just because he didn't know what was going on.

While I was unpacking my computer yesterday, I found the toothpaste and toothbrush for Odin. (I have no idea how it got there.) So, I put some toothpaste on the toothbrush and brushed his teeth. At first, he didn't know what was going on, but then realized that the toothpaste tasted good and wanted more when I was done.

Today is Odin's second immunization shot. We'll have to wait for one more month before he can get his third immunization shot. At that point, we can take him to the park and anywhere else where dogs are. Here is a picture of Odin that I took last week. He has grown a lot since his last immunization shot. It will be interesting to see how much he weighs now.

Sir Odin is so cute. He's got your eyes. :)

I think he has your ears! :0)

Kevin says he has your.... oh never mind.... SMILES.

Wow, he grew fast!

Great pic. He already looks to be the size of Fozzie if not bigger. Damn midget dogs.

Brushing his teeth, bahaahaha, wanna come and try that with Dom or Foz? Although Dom has the whitest teeth I've ever seen on a dog, it's probably because he has no problem with chewing anything he finds.

Post a Comment