« Home | I'm Free!!! » | Mr. & Mrs. Bryan O'Toole » | 1 Year Together » | Keith Urban Concert » | Camping at Lafoe Creek » | An Odin Update... » | Happy Canada Day at Snowshoe Camp » | Caramel Latte Deluxe or Diet Coke? » | 15.6 LBS and Climbing » | First Time For Everything »

The Sartor Family Reunion 2006

It began Friday evening with the Soo Locks Boat Tours. I met many of Jeremy’s relatives that I’ve never met before, I also saw relatives that I have met on a couple of occasions. When the boat tour was done, may of us decided to go to Docks for a couple of drinks.

Saturday, everyone went to Third Line West for the Sartor Olympics, food and drinks. A family photo of everyone that was in attendance was taken. Jeremy’s cousin (Alex) approves of me, which is great because she doesn’t approve of a lot of people. Everyone talked, laughed and reminiscence about the past. I heard stories about different people in the family. I saw pictures of Jeremy’s relatives when they were younger. Saturday evening, Jeremy, BJ, Krista (their cousin), Brian (family friend) and I went to the John Rhodes and watched Tyler Belanger play football with the Steelers.

Sunday afternoon, everyone went to Ryan Belanger’s house for swimming, volleyball, horseshoes and leftovers. We brought Odin and introduced him to relatives and cousins. He was a very good dog the entire day. He entertained people by showing his newly learned tricks (shake a paw, up pretty) and by playing and chasing ice cubes.

The next reunion is scheduled for 2008.

Hmm it's been 8 years and I still haven't met Leon's mother. She's from England but spends her life travelling abroad and marrying the locals.

First of All - Angel's (Jen's) comment is hilarious. I laughed outloud.
Second - Sandra, I'm so happy that you had a great time with Jeremy's family. That's awesome.
Third - Any chance you guys can start saving some cash to come visit me when I move? I was checking some flights and they don't seem to be that much....
xo

I think Jer and I are planning on making a trip somewhere hot, so maybe we'll go to Cancun. We want to go in February, will you be there yet?

Sandra - we will be there. You can stay at my house if you'd like. We have to check out flights though because sometimes it's just as easy to pay $500 each and get a resort. But, you are definilty welcome with me. :) I'm excited!!!! We are thinking of getting married Spring 2008 in Cancun.... maybe Fall 2007.... more likely Spring 2008 though.

Post a Comment