« Home | Mr. & Mrs. Bryan O'Toole » | 1 Year Together » | Keith Urban Concert » | Camping at Lafoe Creek » | An Odin Update... » | Happy Canada Day at Snowshoe Camp » | Caramel Latte Deluxe or Diet Coke? » | 15.6 LBS and Climbing » | First Time For Everything » | Happy Father's Day Dad!Hope you catch lots of fish... »

I'm Free!!!


Today is going to be my last vaccination at the veterinarian’s office. My mom and dad said then I can go to the park and play with the other dogs. Hopefully, I’ll see another Boxer dog to play with.

The doctor said that I’m 27.4 pounds. I can’t believe I’m getting so big! I’m learning lots too. I can now sit, and shake a paw but I still like to chew everything…

The pics aren't showing..

I've been having troubles and I thought I figured it out...I guess not. Check back later.

Are you uploading through blogger or hosting from another site?

All fixed...the rest of the photos will be fixed shortly.

Don't work too hard!

YAY PUPPY PLAY DATE

We'll do Fozzie first cause Dom is psycho and well Fozzie is too but he's a midget.

Odin's a bully, so let's hope that he can hold his own.

Fozzie is a bull dozer I'm sure he'll have no problems, plus he's been beating up a 70 pd dog for the past couple of months, a 27 pd dog is a nice change.

Post a Comment