« Home | Happy Birthday! » | Goodbye Snoopy! » | GO HOUNDS! » | Take Me Out To The Ball Game.... » | Happy Birthday! » | The Sartor Family Reunion 2006 » | I'm Free!!! » | Mr. & Mrs. Bryan O'Toole » | 1 Year Together » | Keith Urban Concert »

New Look

I figured it was about time to update my blog and change the look of it. I'm still playing around with some things, so it may change a little bit within the next couple of days. The one thing I am hoping to change is to get rid of the black line around the images/photos. I've tried to get rid of it, but can't figure it out. If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know.

Let me know what you think of the new design.

I like it! I keep meaning to play with mine but I never get around to it.

This would usually be the time when you ask your friend who has his own web development business.

I'm not totally familiar with blogger but have helped some people mod their layouts a bit.

If you get into your template file in your blogger admin area look for the "img" part of the CSS (it's right at the top), there's probably a line in there that says something like:
img { border: 1px solid #000 }

or something like that. But that's what you're looking for, if you remove the line that says border: blah blah blah you'll be good to go (leave the rest there though).

Because I rule I found hte problem for you.

In the CSS file there's this:
.entry-content img{
border:1px solid black;
}

which is causing the border. To fix it you'll have to go into your template file and after the line that says: body {margin-top: 32px !important}

add
.entry-content img {
border: 0;
}

(basically you have to add that line because it's an external sheet you have no control over).

Curt...I tried that and nothing happened. Maybe I'll just write another css file for it. Change it up abit. This was a template that I downloaded online, I just figured it would be easier than writing my own.

Sandra, I'm loving this new look. I wish I was all programmer capable as you! You must have the time to dabble in making changes since I'm not there to chat and distract you anymore :(

Post a Comment