« Home | Vacation Plans 2006 - 2007 » | My Soon To Be New iMac » | The Amazing Spider-Man » | Site Update » | Project 2007 = MAVERICK » | New Look » | Happy Birthday! » | Goodbye Snoopy! » | GO HOUNDS! » | Take Me Out To The Ball Game.... »

Odin…When Will You Ever Learn

A couple of days ago, Odin decided that he wanted to eat another J-Cloth. I don’t know when he ate, or how he got it, but he got sick and it appeared this morning in his kennel. So to keep track he’s eaten 2 J-Cloths and an SOS pad (unused). He’s also tried to eat a scrub brush (but the handle got in his way). I don’t know what it is about these cleaning supplies that he likes so much, but I thought that he would learn.

We weighed him a couple of weeks ago and he's about 45 pounds. Within the next couple of months, he'll be getting neutered. He's growing up so fast!

Anyways, he’s still a cute puppy. Here’s a picture of him from this past weekend. Bryan took it with his new Nikon D80 camera. I took the picture from his website
http://www.flashthecat.com.

He's gorgeous.

Hey let me know if he eats the toilet brush so I can make sure that he doesn't try to lick my face.

I can't help but laugh, he has a long way to go to catch up to the trash compactor we call Domino... he ate the entire package of my dad's asthma medicine once. Not a good day for us but no ill effect on him... crazy dog.

Domino has also had his grips on:
-a box of cinnamon toast crunch AND a container of barley in the same few hours
-2 or 3 stringy stuffed animals
-2 big things of saran wrap
-numerous magnets off the fridge
-2 of his own leather collars, not including the buckle
-our lilac bush (about 15% of it)
-Curt's mom's raspberry bush (she had to have it removed after he ate a large portion of it, the DAY after we got him)
-about 200 socks
-underwear
-all of my VHS tapes
-a few CD cases
-the "heat for your seat" spanking paddle
-some candles
-Curt's hot dog off his plate - okay so that's not abnormal but still HILARIOUS

and there is so much more that I can't think of right now.

San, he's a sweetie! What a great shot too! Bryan has a real talent for that!

Post a Comment