« Home | Site Update » | Project 2007 = MAVERICK » | New Look » | Happy Birthday! » | Goodbye Snoopy! » | GO HOUNDS! » | Take Me Out To The Ball Game.... » | Happy Birthday! » | The Sartor Family Reunion 2006 » | I'm Free!!! »

The Amazing Spider-Man

A couple of years ago, I purchased a couple of Spider-Man comic books. I recently found them (when I moved) and am not quite sure what to do with them. Here is the information...

Title: #3 "...To Become An Avenger!"

Date: No Month 1966

Near Mint Value: $115.00


Title: #26 "The Man In The Crime-Masters Mask!"

Date: July 1965

Near Mint Value: $475.00

In the past two years since I bought them, the value of "...To Become An Avenger!" has gone down from $1250.00 and the value of "The Man In The Crime-Masters Mask!" has gone down from $1500.00. I am sure that the value of these comic books will increase over the next couple of years. I'm not sure if I should keep them or try and sell them to make my money back. My other option is to continue collecting the comic books and hope that someday I can have a nice collection (which doesn't really interest me).

What should I do?

Give them to me, I have an "okay" comic book collection of recent stuff. I actually haven't gone to the comic store since we moved to new house :S. Comic book guy might be mad at me so I don't think I can go now -- I used to have a folder setup so my stuff would just be put in there and then I'd have it. OH OH.

My oldest comics only go back to late 70s/early 80s and I bought them at an auction for $10. They are the "Unknown Soldier" and "Scalp Hunter" or something like that HAHA.

We say that you give them to us so we can sell them and then pay you the money that we owe you for the Greyhound tickets. We would use the rest of the money to buy ourselves something nice.

Put them up on Ebay. That, or hold on to them if you don't really need the money right now and wait a few years to see what happens to their value.

That's what I'd do. You could also try going to the comic book store on
queen and asking the nerd there what he'd do.

Don't ask the dude on Queen, he'd say sell them to him, he'd undercut you and try to sell them for more. There's also the RadZone option but once again they are in it for resale -- good guy though.

EBay is an optional route and if you want to be like everyone else selling, charge $100 for shipping and you'll know you'll at least get something out of it ;)

Or you can give them to me and I won't kick your dog.

I bet you that they would burn really nicely at Tim's camp!!!!

Post a Comment