« Home | Toronto, Cyndi and The Facts of Life » | Odin…When Will You Ever Learn » | Vacation Plans 2006 - 2007 » | My Soon To Be New iMac » | The Amazing Spider-Man » | Site Update » | Project 2007 = MAVERICK » | New Look » | Happy Birthday! » | Goodbye Snoopy! »

Second Annual Halloween Bash

Sorry for the latest of this post, I've been busy with work and haven't had a chance to update my blog.

This past weekend was the Second Annual Halloween Bash at Jeannette & Anthony’s place. It was a good time, even though I wasn’t drinking (stupid early work meeting). Jeremy and I dressed up as corpse bride and groom. Jeremy actually dressed up as a creature from Cedar Point’s Halloweekends, (Back Story: This creature scared Jeannette out of the park area and then found her later and scared her again) but looked like a corpse groom. Here is a picture of us.
















There was lots of good food, snacks and drinks. My favorite were the jell-o shooters (Goulish Grape, Fresh Blood, Bat Puree, and Peach Puss).

Jeannette and Anthony dressed up as a devil and a vampire. And I would like to mention that Jeannette actually stayed in costume until midnight. I was quite impressed. Eventhough, I'm sure she would have rather changed into something more comfortable, she looked awesome. Bryan attended and took a massive amount of pictures (about 310 to be exact) and was dressed up as a cowboy with a horse. Heather spent a whooping $5.99 on her costume of a bear...only she couldn't find any ears so Chrissy (the 80's rock star) said she was a "B" because she didn't have any "ear"s. (Get it...drunk people, where do they come up with these things?). Michelle came as a pumpkin which was a very cute costume considering she said she doesn't fit into any costumes. I know for a fact that she would have definitly would have fit into Luke's costume, but probably wouldn't look as cute a Luke did (sorry Michelle). I've attached some pictures from the night on the bottom of the entry, if you want to see a few of Bryan's pictures goto www.flashthecat.com.

















Actually, I was the one that named Heather's costume and I still think it's funny!!! "Buh". Classic.

It was a great time. Everyone looked great and I laughed alot! Thanks again!

I posted a picture of you and Jer on my site under Photoshop Fun. The effect is called "Toy Camera", and thought it looked kinda cool. Let me know what you think.

Great costume! We had our first party on Saturday. 37 people showed up for it, all in costume. I can't wait for next year!

Check out the pics;

http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y43/jenangelcat/Halloween-06/

Sweet costume San, you and Jer looked really good.

Chrissy...everyone had a good time. Especially those who drank alittle too much.

Bryan...Awesome picture of Jer and I. I'll have to make sure he sees it.

Ryan...What are you talking about? I always look good!

Unfortunately we were out in Thessalon and missed this party... well not really unfortunately as it was for a wedding and the wedding was pretty good.

Although I was really hoping I could dress up like Lobster Lad again :(

I was referring more to Jer than you Sandra, HAHA, just kidding!!!

I missed seeing Lobster Lad...maybe next year.

Ryan...at least I wasn't pretending to be a miner!!! HaHa.

Touche Sandra, Touche

So I just saw the pictures of Sydney, and apparently bears don't have wiskers. So lets see.... I don't really know what I was for hallowe'en. I guess that I was actually just a piece of shit with a nose and wiskers.

Post a Comment