« Home | Second Annual Halloween Bash » | Toronto, Cyndi and The Facts of Life » | Odin…When Will You Ever Learn » | Vacation Plans 2006 - 2007 » | My Soon To Be New iMac » | The Amazing Spider-Man » | Site Update » | Project 2007 = MAVERICK » | New Look » | Happy Birthday! »

JOKE:

Q: How many times will Odin eat a J-Cloth and throw it up?

A: 3 (so far) at least I think...I've lost count.

Yes, it happened again. I don't know how. I don't know when, but he got another one. After the second J-Cloth made its appearance, I decided to stop using them and to get rid of the rest of the package. Smart? Well, I thought so, but apparently not as smart as Odin.

When will he ever learn???

Hmm maybe should try an alternate cleaning product...spnges perhaps.

Hmmm, Domino is now 1 yr 4 months and some days and he's still sneaking the wash cloth from the sink (yeah he might be short when on all fours but those dogs are long so when on his back feet he can reach anything).

Based on his progression (he is getting better) it looks like you have a long way to go with Odin... sorry for the bad news HAHA.

Connect the J-Cloth to a car battery. He'll only try to steal the cloth once more. Plus he'll run away in fear everytime you wash the dishes.

Post a Comment