« Home | Part 3,764,849 of 3,764, 849: Completed » | Happy 27th Birthday Bryan! » | It's not a Westie... » | David & Mara Stadnik - The Whole Story » | David & Mara Stadnik » | The Past Month... » | Phase I: Completed & Passed » | Goodbye SSMIC » | This One's For Jeannette » | Random Prize Winner!!!! »

WINNER!!!

Jeremy and I bought the loveseat to our couch and chair last week. Leons was having a promotion where you can win up to $150 off your purchase just by mini-putting. Well, we didn't win the $150 off, but we were entered into a couple of draws (to win a trip to Hawaii, a Samsung stereo, or a microwave). And they pulled my name to win the Samsun Stereo. It's not a trip to Hawaii, but it's better than a kick in the ass. So, I'm hoping to sell it.


Here is what it looks like:


Samsung HT-Q40 Home Theatre 5.1 Channel

Specifications:
Amplifier total output power: 800 Watt
Connections type: Headphones, USB, Audio line-in, Composite video output, Component video output, SPDIF input
Media format: CD, DVD, CD-R, CD-RW, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD-Audio
Supported digital audio standards: MP3, WMA
Additional features: Parental lock, JPEG photo playback, Progressive scanning, USB direct input

Retail Value: $299.99

You should have just been like "listen just take $200 off the love seat and keep the damn stero" but either way woohoo way to go Sandra your the Winner!

I received the flyer for this. But you know the whole unemployed thing affects purchasing stuff.

Did Rocky sell to you? Rocky is the guy you want selling to you. Did I mention Rocky is my cousin?

K - That would make a nice house warming present for your brother!
S - That's a great idea, I think that I'll do that. You know, mom and dad are going down to visit you in a couple weeks, I'll send it with them!
K - Thanks Sandra, you are the best! Come and visit us any time!

Geez Kevin!

Thanks Sandra! :-)

~ Elizabeth

Ummm.. I know what you can do with it...Happy Birthday to Shelley!! LOL...Congrats on not being a LOSER...LOL...:)Shelley

Sandra - thanks again for giving me the stereo for my wedding. You are my FAVOURITE!!!

All good comments and suggestions. Jer also has the idea of keeping it so that we can put it downstairs and not use it.

Post a Comment